Sunday, August 10, 2014

New to here not life!

Can I post without writing anything? That’s what happen last week…..NOTHING! I never thought I bigger market meant less storytelling, I really thought I’d be able to tell stories like crazy! Monday is just about wrapped up and another work week is on its way. I’ve made up my mind to work on something my next weekend to at least give my mind a break (ironically working is keeping my mind bored). I’m not sure what stories will be up this week but again I will do my best and be engaged! Everyone who works here are very happy and nice people. Maybe too nice? I know I’m new to the station but I am not new to life, telling me some things that are only done here is helpful but telling how to do things that universally done everywhere is just annoying. I hope this week turns into something where at least I feel useful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment